- Harnessing the science behind nature for your health.
- Sustainable integrated health care.
- Private and NHS.
Inclusive Accessible Community Holistic Health Care
Herbal medicine is a sustainable health care system. It is the natural origin of medicine; utilising the active ingredients from medicinal plant parts, such as leaves, roots or flowers.
The consultation is the first step to getting well and where we will work together and begin to unearth the root causes of your condition.
Online Shop - Coming Soon
A range of wild crafted, sustainably traced botanicals for my clients. Book a consultation if you would like to obtain these herbs.
Neal's Yard Book Available
Neal’s Yard Remedies Healing Herbs: Treat Yourself Naturally with Homemade Herbal Remedies
Really excited to be published and contributing author to “Neal’s Yard Remedies Healing Herbs “. We offers expert advice you can trust; this detailed guide, features great charts, recipes with an illustrated directory of 100 key herbs.
Taste, reset, transform, absorb knowledge
See past events that have inspired and informed.
Julia Behrens is the mother of two home birthed children. Julia as a child, spent her summers at her Grandmother’s Germany in the town where the Grimm Brothers wrote, which inspired Julia’s love of people and their stories and the healing journeys they find themselves on.
Helping to make herbals teas and herbal medicine, Julia found that plants were a part of the tradition of healing and would encouraged by her grandmother to identify and make traditional potions for the family and friends.
Whilst traveling the world as a young women Julia came across various shamans and healers and saw people using plants successfully.
Her lifelong love and passion towards women’s health and the whole family’s well-being has led Julia to use plants to nourish people of all ages.
What my clients say
How herbal medicine has changed lives? Hear from some recent clients.
- Wild crafted
- Whole plant ingredients
- Plant powered
- Naturally keeping your family healthy
“Let food be thy medicine.”
Here I share my knowledge of medicinal plants whilst walking in woodland and parks, encouraging you to harvest what you need!
I specialize in...
- Guiding men, women and children a person centred approach to their health
- Providing holistic ways to manage natural events or symptoms that bring discomfort
- Giving herbal and nutrition advice, improving energy and vitality
- Supporting alternative therapy that can compliment conventional medicine
- Assisting people with conditions that need help such as Lyme disease by encouraging the body to defend and repair itself