- Harnessing the science behind nature for your health.
- Sustainable integrated health care.
- Private and NHS.
Inclusive Accessible Community Holistic Health Care
Herbal medicine is a sustainable health care system. It is the natural origin of medicine; utilising the active ingredients from medicinal plant parts, such as leaves, roots or flowers.
The consultation is the first step to getting well and where we will work together and begin to unearth the root causes of your condition.
A range of wild crafted, sustainably traced botanicals for my clients. Book a consultation if you would like to obtain these herbs.
Taste, reset, transform, absorb knowledge
See past events that have inspired and informed.
Grow Your Own Health
Julia was recently involved in the ‘Grow Your Own Health’ project, sponsored by East Sussex County Council and Futurehealth Brighton.
The project involved handing out a ‘welcome’ packet of seeds to people as an invitation to grow something new this Spring. The aim was to encourage people to make a connection between their own individual wellbeing and nurture, and environmental health, and nature.
- Wild crafted
- Whole plant ingredients
- Plant powered
- Naturally keeping your family healthy
“Let food be thy medicine.”
Check out my latest book, which I helped Co-Author
Neal’s Yard Remedies Healing Herbs: Treat Yourself Naturally with Homemade Herbal Remedies
Really excited to be published and contributing author to “Neal’s Yard Remedies Healing Herbs “. We offers expert advice you can trust; this detailed guide, features great charts, recipes with an illustrated directory of 100 key herbs.
“People come and go in life, but plants are always there and if you are connected to plants you are never alone”Julia Behrens
What my clients say
How herbal medicine has changed lives? Hear from some recent clients.
Here I share my knowledge of medicinal plants whilst walking in woodland and parks, encouraging you to harvest what you need!
I specialize in...
- Guiding men, women and children a person centred approach to their health
- Providing holistic ways to manage natural events or symptoms that bring discomfort
- Giving herbal and nutrition advice, improving energy and vitality
- Supporting alternative therapy that can compliment conventional medicine
- Assisting people with conditions that need help such as Lyme disease by encouraging the body to defend and repair itself