Immerse yourself in the healing power of flora and fauna, not only do they smell and taste good they can improve your general health and wellbeing.
If you like plants and want to learn something new from an expert in her field, this course for you. Suitable for anyone with an interest in food, herbs, health and enjoys stories, tasting food and garden demonstrations.
During the session we will:
• Understand and identify plant families in a fun easy to learn way.
• Learn to identify wild plants from meadows, hedgerows & woods.
• Understand the different plant properties that make them valuable food & medicine.
• Make and taste tonics, macerated oils & salves
• Discover traditional food preservation techniques
• Increase your knowledge so you are able to support your health.
• This course goes well with the Foraging course, it is for those who want to learn about what to grow in a window box or in your garden.
Venue: Meet at the Phoenix community centre
Date: Every Thursday morning 10am -12.30pm
3rd March – Phoenix community centre
10th March – Phoenix community centre
17th March – Seaweed forage along the last 10 min drive from Brighton, 3pm forage.
24th March – Forage
Cost: £225 for all sessions or £50 per session
£350 if you book on foraging course at the same time
We offer options for paying less if you can not afford the set rate, please contact Julia for more details.
To book or for further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org