Immerse yourself in the healing power of flora and nature with expert tuition and a wide range of fun learning materials.
After our July requests, we will look at what is in flower in August and how it can help us get though the summer and harvest and prepare what we will need this autumn.
• Each week you will take home medicines you have made
• Discover what grows locally and that might help you.
• Try new recipes and learn about your health and environment.
During the session we will:
• Identify plants and plant families in a fun easy to learn way at a local herb garden
• Make your own medicine tinctures, macerated oils & salves
• Explore traditional food preservation techniques
• Deepen your knowledge about your body and learn to support your own health.
Venue: Meet at the Phoenix Community Centre
Date: Thursdays – 4th, 11th, 25th August and 1st September 2022
Time: 10 am -12.30 pm Cost: £160 – £200
To book, or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org