Lyme Practitioner Day
Workshop with Julia Behrens, Medical Herbalist and Daphne Lambert, Nutritionist
11th February 2020, 10.00am - 4.00pm
Greencuisine Trust Byre, No 1 The Byres, Wellingham Lane, BN8 5SN
Julia and Daphne, will look at food that will encourage the use of nutrient dense foods that protect & repair collagen, support organs & reduce inflammation.
This is a one day workshop to help practitioners provide the best possible support for their clients who have Lyme disease and co infections.
We will look at the complete health picture that is associated with Lyme disease to include:
• Borrelia, Bartonella, Babesia and other co infections.
• Herbs & nutrition essential for supporting those with Lyme.
• Discuss a number of protocols in clinical practise.
• Herx and detox
• How the vagal nerve, gut health and herbs can support your client.
• Discuss e-mail response, case history, note keeping.
Lead facilitator Julia Behrens - Medical Herbalist MCCP, BSc (hons) Dip Nutri, ITEC has run a busy clinical practice for 20 years.
She specialises in Lyme Disease and works with clients from around the world.
Working in partnership with GP’s she has created a package of support for Lyme Disease patients.
If you would like further information about this workshop contact Julia on 07968 366783
The day costs £135 and includes organic lunch, nibbles, hand outs and recipes.
To book or for further information contact