A series of workshops every month between February and June 2022, 5 mornings.
(Please get in touch for specific dates. If there is sufficient demand I will also run additional workshops in the afternoons on the same dates between 2 and 5pm).
Herbalists in the past believed that the medicinal plants you most needed grew wildly around you, you just had to identify them.
The half-day workshops usually take place in a number of East Sussex magical locations.
These workshops are outside and the weather is unpredictable so please bring an umbrella and be adequately prepared for rain.
We will meet at 10.00am to the right of the Lewes Football Ground car park at Mountfield Rd, Lewes BN7 2XA. Close to at the Lewes Priory Herb Garden.
For further information about the herb garden
We aim to
• Learn about traditional medicine and its modern-day use.
• Pick up some tips on how to identify medical plants.
• Make your own medicine in a beautiful, calm and caring setting.
• We will make medicine and taste tea’s, I will provide everything you need.
• All you need is a note pad and pen.
• We will not be using the Unity centre on the first session as I am not sure when they will be opening.
• We will be outs side most of the time however you can use the facilities by Lewes station and again at Friars walk car park on court road BN72SA.
• Please let me know if you are allergic to any herbs or have any special requirements.
Due to the restriction of workshop sizes, 6 people, and to to meet any additional demand, I will run a second session in the afternoon (but only if the morning sessions becomes fully booked) so do let me know your preference.
Cost £220 for all five sessions or £50 per session.
To book or for further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org